This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New workout. I need help

Started by Walt Peacock, March 20, 2009 · 3 Replies · 605 Views

Walt Peacock

Hey everyone. I plan to start a new workout starting tomorrow. I wanted to see what you guys thought. Here is a breakdown of my info and the workout. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Age: 25

Weight: 150lbs

Height: 5'5"

*All reps range from 3-5.

Day1

-5 sets (weighted 18lb vest)

MU to forward roll to MU to L-sit to shoulder stand to Bulg. Dip to BL pull to front lever.

-5 sets weighted cross pulls

-3 sets Deep squats

-3 sets box jumps

Day2

-4 setsfront lever hold (6 sec) + weighted wide pull ups

-4 sets flag holds + RLL

-4 sets Back Lever Holds + Wide Bulgarian Dips

-4 sets tuck planche holds + Handstand Pushups

Day3

-4 sets 4-5 reps weighted MU + 30 second support hold onlast rep

-4 sets Bucket Circles + nosebreakers

-3 sets Military press +handstand holds

-5 sets Jumping cross pulls + Sprints

Day4

-3 sets front lever holds + weighted p-bar pullups

-3 sets flag holds + HLL

-3 sets Back lever holds + straight arm ring flys

-3 sets tuck planche holds + v-ups

Thanks!

Justin Rawley

where are your rest days?

Walt Peacock

between day2 and day3 and between day4 and day1

Walt Peacock

Well, I did day one today. It was pretty fun. A great change of pace. Tomorrow is day 2. Seriously, I need your help... What do you think about it?