Please critique my form on the straddle hollow body hold. This is the end of week 11. Should I progress to straddle Hollow Body Rocks or should I repeat for another microcycle?
1st set
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYNCvQi3zU
5th set
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Spphysio, January 2, 2014 · 2 Replies · 143 Views
Please critique my form on the straddle hollow body hold. This is the end of week 11. Should I progress to straddle Hollow Body Rocks or should I repeat for another microcycle?
1st set
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYNCvQi3zU
5th set
Looks good!
Your neck is as good as vertical though. If I were you I'd try mastery again but with your neck more in line with the rest of your spine. You'll most likely feel a difference. And it's always better to get the whole body in the video!
Your straddle is pretty narrow. This will probably really help you in PE4! Looks good.