This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Confusing rep numbers on exercises for each side

Started by Seon hoo Kim, December 31, 2013 · 2 Replies · 169 Views

Seon hoo Kim

Hi ! Exercising with Gymnastic bodis F1 is a tonic of my daily.

 

Anyway, I have one question.

 

There are some exercises for one side that we should do it by left side and right side each.

 

However, many rep number on F1 program is just one and I'm confusing the number means for each side or for the sum of left and right side.

 

For example, SLS/PE2 Crossack Squat. The mastery is 5 x 10r. But the Crossack Squat needs squat for left and right side. Does "10r" means 5r left side and 5r right side or 10r left side and 10r right side?

 

 

I will wait for response.

 

Thanks.  :)

ausswe

In that example it's 5 each side for a total of 10 I hunk there is a FAQ thread sticky in f1 for questions like this

Cole Dano

In cases where the reps are an odd number add one rep to make it even. Always do the same number of reps for both sides.

 

So week one would be 3x2r.