I think my english is the problem now.
Cant guide get when to do everything ![]()
Can someone please help.
Started by Riku Calderón, December 30, 2013 · 5 Replies · 2,352 Views
I think my english is the problem now.
Cant guide get when to do everything ![]()
Can someone please help.
it isn't your english, you just have to re-read pages 1-4 on how to use the book. ![]()
![]()
Definitely. First time I read it I had no clue what to do. Took a few re-reads!
if you follow the recommendation of the book you do daily 5 every day. It is 15 lessons in the book and your going to 1 new lesson once a week. When you have done 1 lesson you choose to most difficult excercise and do it in a shorter session, so its going to be actually 2 hard streching session.
I find some exercise very difficult. so the first session i just practice on getting in the strech with good form, second session i apply CR.
In daily 5 i also do exercise25. and stick sequence that is on the CD
When you have finish the 15 lessons that will take 15 weeks you can go back to the book and see on the difference exercise that is good for your sport. Do the lessons or make your own session with the exercise that work best for you
Correct me if i understood wrong
Boris Mikael Taube said:if you follow the recommendation of the book you do daily 5 every day. It is 15 lessons in the book and your going to 1 new lesson once a week. When you have done 1 lesson you choose to most difficult excercise and do it in a shorter session, so its going to be actually 2 hard streching session.
I find some exercise very difficult. so the first session i just practice on getting in the strech with good form, second session i apply CR.
In daily 5 i also do exercise25. and stick sequence that is on the CD
When you have finish the 15 lessons that will take 15 weeks you can go back to the book and see on the difference exercise that is good for your sport. Do the lessons or make your own session with the exercise that work best for you
Correct me if i understood wrong
Pretty much.
Much like Foundation, I've found that some stretches are about the most difficult thing in the world, and some of them are the easiest. Dog ear your book, get sticky post-its to note which stretches are particularly effective/stimulating for you.