Hey guys, due to my slackness in certain exercises I'm stuck on this weird combination. I did straddle planche in between them but when I went to do the Russian l sit after the body lever there was no way my legs were sitting horizontal! Does anyone break these exercises up in their day? I'm on a 4 day split with foundation and handstand 1. Maybe I should do front lever in the morning then the dips in the afternoon?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
body levers and Russian l sits
Started by Brad Mifsud, December 29, 2013 · 4 Replies · 321 Views
Sorry I mean Russian dips!
Mm, I just did them together. The Lsit doesn't need to be long and it's only difficult in the locked out position. You would probably be best off switching the order rather than breaking it up; if you are struggling with this combination you do not want to add it to your manna day ![]()
Good idea I'll do the front lever last. I just hit 5x5 of the body levers so it may work itself out next week when I progress to the negative vertical body lever... thanks mate! I'm doing the 4 day foundation split with h1 so the exercises are the same each day with h1 changing as per mygb. This is new for me too as I was just randomly choosing exercises and trying to make sure I did two per week. The more I read here though the more holes I've seen in the way I do stuff so I'm trying to just do it right now ![]()
Brad Mifsud said:Good idea I'll do the front lever last. I just hit 5x5 of the body levers so it may work itself out next week when I progress to the negative vertical body lever... thanks mate! I'm doing the 4 day foundation split with h1 so the exercises are the same each day with h1 changing as per mygb. This is new for me too as I was just randomly choosing exercises and trying to make sure I did two per week. The more I read here though the more holes I've seen in the way I do stuff so I'm trying to just do it right now
Sometimes that switch is all it takes
neg body levers aren't any harder on the core, but they do add the whole straight arm aspect, so they're taxing in a different way.
Keep us posted!