Been trying to improve it for a long time. Deleted my old videos so can't compare them but they feel a bit better since I try to tense my whole body now.
Just took a pic this time but any problems? Thanks.

This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Destiny, December 29, 2013 · 4 Replies · 180 Views
Been trying to improve it for a long time. Deleted my old videos so can't compare them but they feel a bit better since I try to tense my whole body now.
Just took a pic this time but any problems? Thanks.

Looks great to me. Your scapulae are fine, enough lean, hips in line with shoulders... To me is really good.
Adriano Flo said:Looks great to me. Your scapulae are fine, enough lean, hips in line with shoulders... To me is really good.
phew! Means a lot coming from you ![]()
Feels good to know I'm still making progress despite my reps/time not improving. Tensing the whole body really made a difference. I workout sometimes right after I wake up and my quads sometimes feel like jello after doing leans.
If you workout right after you wake up try to do a good warm up and a couple fordward/backward planche leans. Wrist, scapula, etc etc.
Another pic would be great to do have more view of your scapular area ![]()
Cheers!
Oh yes! I was just going to start a thread about the amount of lean I had (same as this), worried that it wasn't enough.... Mastery here I come! ![]()