This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE6 Form

Started by Kris, December 29, 2013 · 9 Replies · 508 Views

Kris

Hi,

 

I mastered SPL PE5 ( + added 1 microcycle for get better) 

 

i'm in deload week now, and i tried SPL PE6:

 

gctv.jpg

 

 

aaee.jpg

 

What do you think ? the lean look small... but its my max ! maybe its enought ... or not !

MT Nordic

Not bad.  The lean could be a little more, but you're close.  Need a little more protraction in the scapulae by the looks of it.

strme

jj not bad but thats why i went back to pe5 and work on real lean.. brutal lean

Adriano Augusto
Zach Armijo said:

Need more protraction to round out the upper back, more lean for sure, and get those lats going by squeezing the floor together with your hands OR cork screwing your hands outward(they wont actually move, just the feeling you are going for).

Zach, do you think if it is possible to achieve more lean on elevated or normal PL on the ground? 

 

I feel like on elevated I will be able to do more lean, but I don't know if this is a guess or a real fact.

 

Agree with Zach, by the way. You looks better on the second one too.

Coach Sommer

More lean, more protraction, more PPT.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

B1214N
Adriano Flo said:

Zach, do you think if it is possible to achieve more lean on elevated or normal PL on the ground? 

 

I feel like on elevated I will be able to do more lean, but I don't know if this is a guess or a real fact.

 

Agree with Zach, by the way. You looks better on the second one too.

There is more distance to lean in the elevated planche leans before it becomes a planche.

Kris

Thanks a lot for your replies ! i'll try to fix these points quickly  :)

Kris

Hey guys, i'm back again with SPLPE6. I took a pic yesterday, i find my general form better :

 

scgc.jpg

Adriano Augusto

Good form there Kris. Still, I think on Elevated Planche Leans you've to increase the lean compared to sPL/PE5. But I also think if this is possible in certain body structures (long arms, etc).

Kris
Adriano Flo said:

Good form there Kris. Still, I think on Elevated Planche Leans you've to increase the lean compared to sPL/PE5. But I also think if this is possible in certain body structures (long arms, etc).

 

 

Thanks Adriano.

 

I'm not sure about increase the lean in SPL/PE6 vs SPL/PE5 ( In the courses, the athlete show the same lean or slightly less i find ...).