What Santa got me for Xmas...

Started by Ravn, December 28, 2013 · 7 Replies · 2,341 Views

Ravn

...actually I bought it used for ~17$.

Should make life a little easier during the winter 8-)

Edit: Sorry about the image being rotated, my phone screws with the orientation...

post-5293-0-62097200-1388235203_thumb.jp

Jennifer

What what a great find!   Happy days!

Jon Douglas

Ooh, jealous! I got a cool silver rope I am very happy with but that's fantastic :D

Mats Trane
Ravn said:

...actually I bought it used for ~17$.

Should make life a little easier during the winter 8-)

Edit: Sorry about the image being rotated, my phone screws with the orientation...

Now you just have to convince your wife that is is a beautiful peace of funtiture that you want on the wall in your livingroom

Ravn
Mats Trane said:

Now you just have to convince your wife that is is a beautiful peace of funtiture that you want on the wall in your livingroom

Exactly! I've negotiated a space for it in the hallway, under the pretext of it 'being good for the kids', lol

-MR

That's a great idea... Will need to try your approach.

Jennifer

When not in use you can use it as a quilt display rack if you have to put it in the living room.  This is what I intend to do whenever the stall bar fairy deigns to bestow such a gift to me.

Ravn

I live in quite a small house, so I will make it removable with wingnuts or something like that. Nice to be able to put it in the shed in a couple of minutes...