This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Tuck planche problem

Started by Matthieu Jeandel, December 26, 2013 · 1 Replies · 201 Views

Matthieu Jeandel

Hello

 

I follow the foundation progression and after some months of training I worked on the tuck planche for mastery. 

 

I succeed to keep a tuck planche for 20 seconde for 5 round. I finished each round with my hips lower than my shoulder. 

 

I feel to have a big problem to maintain the elevation of the hips during tuck planche.

I try to focused on it for the last workout and feel really weak now on tuck planche.

 

I think it's one of the key for open planche so what kind of advice or drills can you give to me?

 

Best regards and have a good end of year. 

Matthieu Jeandel

Hello Zach 

 

I first begin to train tuckplanche under Ido Portal online coaching Phase 1. It was asked just to focus to have the toes off the floor for 1 / 2 inch and not for the line of hips / shoulder. It was asked to repeat the most important number of repetition of 10 / 15 sec for 20min.

 

That's why I have this kind of practice, begining with high hips, and lower at the end. 

 

But it's not really satisfed for me and I think not a good thing to continue with open planche. 

 

I will try to make a video.