This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 form check

Started by mlaen, December 25, 2013 · 5 Replies · 176 Views

mlaen

HS/PE1



HS/PE1-im

there is no way for me to sit cross-leged yet without straining my back (this is how I look like: http://imgur.com/qS42Lsj), so for now I'm doing thim im like this... Also, I don't have any weight at home so this one is without them...


 
mlaen

bump?

Adriano Augusto

- PE looks good.

 

- Sit cross-leged on the iM, you've to go through it. 

 

- More mobility, more stretching. SLS progresions are going to make wonders for you.

 

- iM technically looks good too, but... put weight on that bar! :D

Jennifer

If you cannot sit properly cross legged, have you tried sitting on a pillow to elevate your hips relative to your legs?   For example, like this.   

Adriano Augusto

Oh, the yoga blocks. I'm yoga teacher and I don't thought about them. They are cheap and so useful to tigh hips. Good one jennifer.

mlaen

I use 5 lbs for the iM in the gym, but I filmed this at home during the hollydays (which I why I used bottle of wine for mana iM :D)

 

Why didn't I filmed this 3 months ago?I have to admit that it didn't even occurred to me to sit on something elevated, thanks for that tip Jennifer!