Does anyone else have problems finding somewhere to workout with gymnastics equipment? I live in Yorkshire in UK and every gymnastics club seems exclusively for kids. I know this is the main market for gymnastics, but I'd love to find a place with gymnastics equipment, even if I wasn't part of a club, just so I can train properly. I have the rings and have them set up at home but I don't have anywhere high enough to really get the most out of them and certainly don't have any access to wall bars, climbing ropes or high bars etc. ![]()
Finding gyms
Started by alimac, March 16, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,059 Views
I think it depends where you're based - London seems to have plenty of adult classes. I have the same problem as you. The club near me is mainly for kids. They used to have an adult session but it was on a Tuesday morning and I couldn't get out of work to go. They stopped it due to lack of attendance - I did tell them it was a stupid time to run an adult class!