This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What are your favorite F1 exercises?

Started by Joakim Anderson, December 24, 2013 · 32 Replies · 869 Views

old dude_1969

I look forward to the xiaopengs.  My shoulders have never been more strong and flexible.  I'm also trying to find a way to love the ABH.....not easy, but if you go into it with a mindset of "this is awesome", it's a bit more bearable. 

thecolin

I'm loving planche leans and jefferson curls right now.

 

I'm finally happy with my planche lean form and I'm building up endurance.

 

And I'm up to around 50% BW on the j-curls with my wrist below my feet at full extension with locked legs and a strong lean backwards. It feels great!

Jon Douglas
LateStarter@46 said:

Having challenged Jon the mutant with a race to the Manna, that'll be my favourite for 2014 (and 2015 and...)

I'm going to be doing my damnedest to get a manna in 2014. If it can possibly BE done in that time, given my age and condition, I'm going to do it.

#throwdown #countdowntostrong #seeyouatthefinishline

LateStarter@46
Jon Douglas said:

I'm going to be doing my damnedest to get a manna in 2014. If it can possibly BE done in that time, given my age and condition, I'm going to do it.

#throwdown #countdowntostrong #seeyouatthefinishline

Okaaay, take a note of how long it takes you. The clock really starts ticking for me once you've got it.

#challengetaken #unearthlysnarl #seeyoubeforeyourfinishline ;-)

trw

Hinge rows at the moment. They're taking me forever to master, but I can knock out pull-ups bringing hands to the bottom of my chest with ease now. I don't know how many because I don't push it, probably not a whole lot. Even wide grip L-pullups feel comfortable, though. That's crazy to me because I'm not even close to training any of that yet.

 

Also planks, jefferson curls, and windmills.

NoHiddenCosts

Though it took a bit to get the hang of Tuck Hold Body Rocks, I'm loving them. Really satisfying burn in the core!

 

I also love pulling exercises, maybe because I used to row. I'm loving RC/PE3, I'll be loving 4, 5, and 6, as well, and I am so excited to work my way through each one and earn that Rope Climb!

Jon Douglas
LateStarter@46 said:

Okaaay, take a note of how long it takes you. The clock really starts ticking for me once you've got it.

#challengetaken #unearthlysnarl #seeyoubeforeyourfinishline ;-)

Well, obviously it takes as long as it takes, but dammit I'm going to be trying.

Aadil Siddiqi

Arch Body Rocks: I feel obliged to like them, because noone else does

5 weeks to mastery! :D