Well, after being told legs have to be together...here is the result, what do you think guys??
note the abr was done on an unpadded hard floor and my pain can be seen through the vid ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by VegVeg, December 24, 2013 · 4 Replies · 268 Views
Well, after being told legs have to be together...here is the result, what do you think guys??
note the abr was done on an unpadded hard floor and my pain can be seen through the vid ![]()
I'll take that as a 'yea it's perfect :o'
Looks good. I'm far from an expert on this but it looks like you could go higher with your arms and that you lose a little bit of tension in your lower back while doing the rock.
Looks good, but I agree that the arms should be higher in the hold. H1 mobility should help with that a lot if you have it.
It looks like you rock by pushing your arms towards the ground, instead moving with your core and hips. For me, the forward motion comes from the core, and the rock back ward comes from the hips and glutes.
Overall I think your arch could be a bit more stiff, it looks a bit lose when you rock. I think your best bet is to keep working on the static hold, focusing on hip extension with the legs strongly locked out.