Tuck (advanced tuck?) planche form check

Started by Minnie, December 24, 2013 · 7 Replies · 1,913 Views

Minnie

Heelo everyone. This is a video of me attempting the tuck planche (or advanced tucked planche I don't really know could someone please clarify it for me?)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5zl0JulcFs

Any suggestion or recommendation is very appreciated. Thank you :)

ausswe

id love to help but it wont show the video i think its private or something

DiTi

the video is unavaiable :(

DiTi

its an advanced tucked planche but you need to lower your hips to horizontal

Minnie

Oh ok thank you very much for your advice :)

 

Btw how long should I do the adv tuck before I move on to straddle planche? Thanks

Cody

In an adv tuck planche, you should have your legs open 90 degrees and have your hips level with your shoulders.

Also, your protraction seems pretty weak.

DiTi
Minnie said:

Oh ok thank you very much for your advice :)

 

Btw how long should I do the adv tuck before I move on to straddle planche? Thanks

 

u should be able to hold an advanced tucked planche for 20seconds but with really good form that means straight arms staright back and enought protraction than u can move on to the straddle planche :)