What a great GB year this has been! I´ve been a member of this comunity since 2008 and have followed it rigorously. GB has definetly become a part of my life! The friendliness, genorousity and 100% professionalism of Coach and his staff is whats always kept me here.
The Courses that were released during the year has realy taken it to the next level. Everyone can now train GB strenght and flexibility no matter what age or backround.
Been super busy with my family and company the last couple of months so training has suffered a bit but I´ve always kept an eye on this site. And again the best thing about GB training is that in alot of situations you only need your body to train.
Realy looking forward to get a deep look into F3-F4 during Christmas. I had a peek look at the Manna mobility and all I can say is WOW! I thought I had seen it all after attended 3 Seminars but Coach still had som secret moves up in his pocket.
Anyway thanks again and a very merry Christmas to Coach and his staff and this fabulous community
Mats