This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE2 form check

Started by kimura, December 24, 2013 · 5 Replies · 211 Views

kimura

Hi all,

I have a feeling I'm not doing these right, so I was hoping to get some input on these please. I did 5 x 60 reps with no problem so hopefully my form is good and I can progress! Have people found the rocks easier than the static hold generally? I feel like this is easier than the holds. I stayed on PE1 for 3 months because of shaking.

http://youtu.be/Pi7voOu79bQ

And here is the iM. I think/hope this is good for mastery but I will say that I felt it in my elbows, I think keeping this one in the regimen for awhile would be good either way.

Kris

I found your Pe2 very good, the rock movement is smooth and the body look tight. Maybe the legs-feet a bit hight (1.14 video)

 

Pe2 im look perfect, keep it this element on warmup.

 

Personnaly i find more hard the rock than the static.

 

Good work !

Destiny

^same. I've actually decided to revisit pe1 since I was wasnt  progressing on pe2 at all

Flameous

Obviously the rocks will get easier after good preparation with PE1 :)

 

You could still smooth them a bit though. In the beginning you are getting some momentum with hands and towards the end you also use hips. Most of your reps are great but I'd still repeat a couple times for mastery, more never hurts and helps you blast through later elements  ;)

kimura

Thanks for the replies everyone, I will do these another time or two to make sure they are smoothed out! And definitely keeping tables in the warmup for awhile

kimura

Hey guys just wanted to see if you think this form is better