This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Anyone in Sarasota Florida

Started by Alhumbraer, December 23, 2013 · 8 Replies · 1,384 Views

Alhumbraer

Near or Far ? Been working on F1 for 4 months now on 5 day split. Anyone around Sarasota ?

Keilani Gutierrez

I travel upto Florida at least once a year, i'll hit you up through here whenever im in state

Coach Sommer

How far is Sarasota from Miami? There is a GB affiliate located there.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

starling

If you're in Sarasota, you must be aware of how many circus families live there. Dolly Jacobs opened a school some years back but I don't know if its still going. Circus families can be intensely xenophobic but there must be someone around Sarasota to train with. 

Paul M

Alhumbraer

 

I train in Brandon and MacDill on my own at Phase 5.  I attended both Miami seminars and Carmen's place is special.

Alhumbraer
Coach Sommer said:

How far is Sarasota from Miami? There is a GB affiliate located there.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Its about 4 hour drive. What is the name of the affiliate in Miami ?

paleoyard

I am in Lakeland, FL. I seem to be the closest. I have yet to begin the series.

Karma Lodro Senge

I'm in the orlando area. I had no idea there was a place in Miami. I would make the drive a few times per month. It is only 3.5 hours from me.