This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HLL's and windshield wipers clashing?

Started by Ravn, December 23, 2013 · 3 Replies · 313 Views

Ravn

Hey guys

I've just gone back to week one one for MN/PE6 negative hanging leg lifts, because it is such a brutal exercise. I can currently manage 3x1 with good form, but that's it, there's not much juice in the tank afterwards. The problem is, afterwards I'm working the windshield wiper progression from SL. Currently in the last phase of half windshield wipers, will commence full windshield wipers in two weeks after deload week. I don't think I will gain much in the windshield wiper department during the coming months judging by how tough the negative hanging lifts are.

Do I just suck it up, which is my current plan, or is there a more intelligent approach?

Coach Sommer

Suck it up. :)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ravn

You see, sometimes just sucking it up beats an 'intelligent' approach. This microcosm at GB certainly teaches lots of valuable life lessons.

 

 

Enough talk, bring on the  :icon_twisted:!

starling

Honestly, 'windshield wipers' really aren't all that hard when you can do sets of Neg HLL and HLL.