This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Manna Integrated Mobility

Started by Alan Tseng, December 23, 2013 · 17 Replies · 785 Views

Alan Tseng

I was wondering, in the introduction:

 

https://gymnasticbodies.customerhub.net/introduction

 

It says that the Manna iM helps to develop the pike position.  However the last iM geared towards pike seems to be in F2.  Is F2's iM enough for a full pike?  Front Lever iM on the other hand, gives development of a full bridge.  Limbers starts in F4 but doesn't finish, so I wonder if future courses will continue pike development or by F2 it's already completed.

Jon Douglas

If you have an active pike sufficient for a manna, how much more pike do you need?

What would you use it for?

Alan Tseng

Honestly I guess I'm just looking a iM that is a "pike" like how FL/SE5>iM is a"bridge"

Cole Dano

I generally thrown in a little pure pike work after finishing MN work and before starting FLS work.

Coach Sommer

I wonder if H2 will include more advanced pike work? Hmmm ...... :)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Alan Tseng
Coach Sommer said:

I wonder if H2 will include more advanced pike work? Hmmm ...... :)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I guess that would certainly make sense seeing as how pike would be beneficial to a press handstand

Cole Dano
Coach Sommer said:

I wonder if H2 will include more advanced pike work? Hmmm ...... :)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

 

An official hint?!

piotro
Cole Dano said:

An official hint?!

Coach doesn't give unofficial ones? ;)

Coach Sommer

Not long to wait to find out for sure - H2 will be released in late January. :)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Christian

^ woho!!! :-) :-) :-)

Eric Baum

\o/ Coach is making me happier everyday!

Keilani Gutierrez

Coach moonlights as Santa from time to time. B-)

niiiiiiiiiice #keepsworkingonmobility

edited: moonlights...not moonshines :P #spanishtoenglishproblems

strme

whaaaat..  ?  :D

trw
KeilaniG said:

Coach moonshines as Santa from time to time.  B-)

 

niiiiiiiiiice #keepsworkingonmobility

 

I think you mean "moonlights," Keilani. Because now I'm picturing Coach getting plastered on bathtub gin while dressed as Santa.

Keilani Gutierrez
trw said:

I think you mean "moonlights," Keilani. Because now I'm picturing Coach getting plastered on bathtub gin while dressed as Santa.

i blame the autocorrect that's in my head :P (one more for the dictionary)
Jon Douglas

That's a nice little follow up Christmas tidbit :)

NoHiddenCosts
Coach Sommer said:

I wonder if H2 will include more advanced pike work? Hmmm ...... :)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Pike press to handstand in H2 confirmed!

 

Coach Sommer said:

Not long to wait to find out for sure - H2 will be released in late January. :)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

H2 released in January... H2 released in 01/2014... 2 + 1 = 3... HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

 

Edit: Oh my gawd. THAT'S what H3 is!

Bro'

Haha I actully refrained from making a HL3 joke right after Coach posted that.

This is good news, regardless. :D