Keegan,
I followed your instructions and I think I got it. Does this look fine to you?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nash, December 22, 2013 · 29 Replies · 1,173 Views
Keegan,
I followed your instructions and I think I got it. Does this look fine to you?
Yeah, looks much better. The first few look solid (maybe a tiny bit less of using the legs for momentum, but much, much better than before). Later into the set you can see that your core starts to fatigue and you start pumping the knees more and losing the PPT somewhat, but you're on the right track for sure.
0:39-0:40.
Welcome to the POST-rocks sensation ![]()
Adriano Flo said:0:39-0:40.
Welcome to the POST-rocks sensation
0:40-0:47 looked exactly like this:
Nash said:0:40-0:47 looked exactly like this:
Far too much flailing around, needs a tight tuck.