This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Feedback for Maarten

Started by Maarten, December 21, 2013 · 2 Replies · 124 Views

Maarten

Hi,

 

Been on the program for 3 months and would like some feedback on my training.

 

 

sPL/PE4>iM

 

Have been doing this and starting to feel that is becoming more smooth.

I can do this for 10 reps now. 20 seem like impossible but will be done.

http://youtu.be/AdmP1HzxyM4

 

 

HBP/PE3

 

My opinion is that the first rep is oke, second I have difficulty with protracting my scapula.

 

 

SLS/PE2>iM

 

Been progressing quickly by the means that I started on an elevation and now can stand up easily from the ground.

Don't mind the hair. This was straight out of bed training.

 

Really interested in your feedback.
Thanks!!

Adriano Augusto

Hi Marteen.

 

Your sPL/PE4>iM looks too fast to me, as you can see by yourself. Your legs are not in line with your hips and it's weird but they don't look straight at the knee, but maybe is your body composition. Try don't arch your lower back too much. You seem struggle, but with time it'll more flow. 

 

Your HBP/PE3 seems OK only in the first rep except for the little evil detail that you've to go all the way down :D

 

And SLS/PE2>iM seems OK too, you've to improve and clean the form but it's look nice overall.

 

Keep going!

Maarten

Thanks!

Looks like I'm on at least the right path. Will work on those things.

 

I also have noticed that my legs don't look straight.

During the excercise I try to lock them as hard as possible. Feels like they are straight.