This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Calisthenics Fun and Routine 2014

Started by Somalie, December 21, 2013 · 3 Replies · 312 Views

Somalie

Hey guys been a while and I fell off the wagon on my training. But I began doing yoga with a great instructor who loves inversions and hand balancing... My strength has improved greatly under his tutelage. In fact it has made me better aware of my body when it comes to the foundation series workouts. I'm engaging better now than I had before. And I suddenly got my muscle up back. I was floored!

So now I am developing my routine for the new year and would love your guys opinions on it.

Mon: F7

Tue: H1, Calisthenics/ Hand Balancing Fun

Wed: Vinyasa Yoga

Thur: H1/ Vinyasa Yoga/ Yin ( Deep, Long Stretching)

Fri: F7

Sat: Rest

Sun: Yin

Bipocni

Personally speaking I don't make good progress on two days a week.  I follow the 4 day schedule for this reason.

MMarty

Personally speaking I make good progress on two days a week. :)  It is really individual and you have to try few schedules to see what works for you.

Somalie

I've done good on both before... Even done 3 times a week... But as one progresses through the the PEX and intensity ramps up one will have to respond, either by knocking a day off or something that will help with recovery.

Wonder is H1 going to evolve into H2 One Handed Mastery?