Hey so this is a slightly off topic thread yet it has the potential of being very informative with your creativity / cooperation ![]()
Some of us don't have any equipment so if there are some PE/iM's which need some creativity , please share your experience on how you did them or request others' help on how to do a specific exercise with no equipment at all.
Here are 2 examples from me:
Example 1:
MN PE6 Hanging leg lift negative- you need stall bars for these,a single bar just won't give the same effect as these...(so I read here anyway)
I guess most of us don't have stall bars (me included) so...
Pic:

example 2 : RC PE4 elevated row
I don't work out at the gym, I always try to improvise the exercises of the F series,so after seeing so many people stuck on hinge rows (RC PE1) I went outside and looked for a substitution since I don't have rings , I found something that looks like PE4 and tried it.
I did the rows on the monkey bars, putting the legs as far as possible keeping the body straight and strong, rowing till a bit below my chest touches the bar.
Do you think mastery that exercise is close enough to the elevated row? Since the arms and legs are essentially the same height...
Pic :
