This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

A little confused but hopefully not stupid

Started by Bret Kennedy, December 19, 2013 · 2 Replies · 199 Views

Bret Kennedy

hi all.

 

Just joined up, I had trained in Gymnastics for about 2 years to obtain my stunt performers accreditation. I haven't done any of this for well over 5-7 years now, and want to get back in, hence purchasing the program.

 

I am excited and going to start at the beginning without seeing if I am ready to progress to a little further, because I know my body is out of whack and just want the strong foundation.

 

So here is my question.

 

I have read through everything so far, and my understanding is this. 

I am doing the 5 day foundation with the Hand stand training.

I have created my workout in the workout template provided.

Do I now do the program as it states for 4 weeks (3 weeks training, 1 deload) then move back into the "plan your workout section" and change the week to 5, then reprint the program? 

 

Or do i follow the program for week 1, then looking at the mastery template for an exercise, do the next level (week 2) and so on, as it describes the deload at week 4.

 

This is the only part that is a little confusing for me, so I just wanted to clarify and then get started asap.

 

many thanks, and I think from what i have seen so far this is an amazing idea.

 

bret

 

CK BUILD

The program will update to the next week's workout every  Sunday night. Just log on, select view saved workout, and your next weeks cycle is ready to print.

 

hope I helped

 

Cheers

 

Dave

Bret Kennedy

ah cool .just logged in and found that worked.

 

thanks heaps