This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Recommended reading

Started by Shady_Jester, December 18, 2013 · 3 Replies · 341 Views

Shady_Jester

Hi, to introduce myself, I'm a 16 yo guy, about 6' 1", around 170 lbs.

 

First, my pics around 9 months ago :

 

http://imgur.com/IJASU4L

 

Most recent (a month ago) :

 

http://imgur.com/amaFCFZ

http://imgur.com/b0D5BPq

http://imgur.com/gcd5iq9

http://imgur.com/10iPCuO

http://imgur.com/7qLU6HG

http://imgur.com/hCPKZkO

 

So, I would say I'm around 14-15% bodyfat (muscles are flexed in the pics). You can see the muscles, but there is fat only around the hips.

 

Anyway, what would you recommend me to read on the topic of nutrition. I was recommended Advanced Sports Nutrition and I watched Scrawny to Brawny course, but I also heard of this book :

 

https://docs.google.com/folderview?id=0ByOHn1XKLsxbNWM2MGE3M2UtOTc4MC00N2RlLTgxY2UtYjY1NzExYTU3Y2I3

 

So, what would you recommend me to read on the topic of nutrition, so I know how to feed myself properly. I want to start now, so even tough I'm 16 I have a clean diet and treat my body with respect.

 

So, what would you recommend a 16-yo to read regarding diet, so I can start eating better right away (share the literature (maybe it is something that I already mentioned), recipies if it's improtant)...

 

F1/H1 are the best workout programs for me, I'm just trying to make it go along with good nutrition choices (and eat weel for the rest of my life).

 

Thanks!

Jon Douglas

Please post your course-related questions in the appropriate forum, they will not be answered here :)

Bipocni
Jon Douglas said:

Please post your course-related questions in the appropriate forum, they will not be answered here :)

Super confused.  On the one hand, I see no course related questions.  On the other hand, this was posted in the F1 forum.

-MR

I would recommend reading through the nutrition forum first, and then asking specific questions in there.