This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 090313

Started by Coach Sommer, March 13, 2009 · 3 Replies · 1,435 Views

Coach Sommer

WOD%20-%20090312.jpg

Complete four rounds of the following circuit:

10

30 seconds Wheels

30 Wall Runs

Finish the workout with 2x10 Wrist Pushups.

notes:

1) Move directly from the Cast Wall Walks to the Wheels to the Wall Runs.

2) You may rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.

3) Perform the Wheels as explosively as possible with full range of motion. Make sure to work with maximum effort for the entire 30 seconds.

Nobodystopsdblob

Complete four rounds of the following circuit:

Did 3 rounds

10 Cast Wall Walks 10 10 5

30 seconds Wheels 5 each round

30 Wall Runs 6 or 7 steps each round

Finish the workout with 2x10 Wrist Pushups.

Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3 rep 225 275 300 300 300 300 300

Jason Stein

4x:

10 Cast Wall Walks

30-seconds of wheels

30 Wall Runs

Blairbob

Did this tonight to make up. Did some stuff before hand and 3 sets of heavy DL afterwards besides WU and back off sets and some midline work and shoulder stuff. Some pull work before and a tid bit of push work in the forms of PH, ring muscle downs, PB swings and forward roll to HS ( using a sort of donkey kick after rolling out ).

10 wall walks each round. Ehhck. These became easier each round but first round really sucked. I might have lost a count on the few rounds and did extra reps.

I can only do a bent arm circle wheel when I'm fresh. I subbed a hopping pushup where I brought the back of my hands to my shoulders in the air before putting them to land in support.

15 shoulder tappers on each side to equal 30. Hopefully that is correct because the last round I barely could finish 30.

I used 3m rest periods as I figured I'd need as much as possible.