F3 & F4!

Started by wheezer, December 17, 2013 · 17 Replies · 3,812 Views

wheezer

Foundation 3 & 4 are coming out before Christmas!

 

 

Thanks Coach!!

 

gallery_6007_83_4089.jpg

 

 

Who's ready???

Guest

excited-face.jpg

 

SantaClaus.jpg

Joakim Anderson

Haha nice Coach/Santa photo. There's a discussion about it on the foundation forum. Looking forward to looking through them even if I'm still on F1.

Jon Douglas

Raring to go!!

Christian

What's Foundation...?

LateStarter@46
Christian said:

What's Foundation...?

an alternative to lotion...

 

 

Oh dear the silly season tis upon me  :facepalm:

john_c
LateStarter@46 said:

an alternative to lotion...

 

I didn't even know there was an L1...
Alessandro Mainente

dddaaaaaaaaamn i got a tonsillitis, and i have to stop all my training until 2014..

LateStarter@46

Awww commiserations Alex - mind you, that's only 14 days...

lnick1975

Although It'll be awhile before i need it, I'm excited to see it!  :D

Bro'

That picture of Coach is killing me.  :lol:

Murray Truelove

Probably wont be till next Christmas (or maybe the year after that!) before I get onto a single exercise from F3/4 but I can't wait to see the progressions.

Richard Hamilton

That's a downer about the tonsillitis Alex... get well soon! :)

Nice one Wheezer, that picture's put a smile on my face every time I've seen it today :D

Cole Dano
alex87 said:

dddaaaaaaaaamn i got a tonsillitis, and i have to stop all my training until 2014..

 

 

Now you'll have something to read while you convalesce. Take care Alex!

thenail001

Ummm can we still sign on to the package deal?  I was waiting for the actual release of the series!  I see the price is $80 now per series,

NoHiddenCosts

Oooh, thenail001, that is a good point. I am guessing that package deal might be taken down after F3 & F4 are released!

Joshua Slocum

Send Cory a PM about the package deal. As I recall, several people have 'upgraded' to the package after having purchased F1 and/or F2. 

DonGray

6 days to go! Question is will they make us wait right up until the very last minute?