During the Half tuck hanging leg lift, I have some crunchiness and popping around my right hip. Typically as I lower my legs toward the ground, somewhere between 90-120 degrees, there will be a non-painful popping or clicking preceded by a very slight pulling sensation. This isn't 100% though; in my most recent workout the popping occurred at the bottom of the movement as I began to lift my legs. This is not causing me any pain, but there is a little discomfort and obviously it is distracting and disconcerting. I have not been able to figure out exactly where it is occurring as I have not successfully reproduced the same pop during any other movements and it is hard to feel exactly where it is. It feels mostly as though it is in my front hip flexors, but I can subtly feel it all the way up into my right midback.
Any ideas and/or suggestions for addressing this would be greatly appreciated.