This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Course Discounts

Started by Cory Fair, December 16, 2013 · 27 Replies · 248 Views

Cory Fair

Below you will find the promo codes for any future courses from GB. All moderators receive a 50% discount.

 

Coupon Code: gbmod50offcourses

Joshua Slocum

Thanks, Cory!

Jon Douglas

Champing at the bit Cory :D

Mats Trane

Great stuff! Thanks Cory

Joshua Slocum

Great to be able to break these guys out. 

 

And awesome job with the new layout!

Joshua Slocum

Is there a code we can use for the rings course?

Cory Fair
Joshua Slocum said:

Is there a code we can use for the rings course?

 

GBmod50offringscourses

 

Just added it

Joshua Slocum

Awesome! 

 

It's not working though :(

Cory Fair

Worked for me. Try again.

Joshua Slocum

Got it working by trying again in an incognito window. I think the issue was that I had tried that code earlier, before you added it. 

Joshua Slocum

Is there a code we can use for the stretch courses? 

Cory Fair
Joshua Slocum said:

Is there a code we can use for the stretch courses? 

 

I've consolidated the coupons for all courses: gbmod50offcourses

Joshua Slocum

Awesome! Thanks, Cory. 

Jon Douglas

Oh, bugger! I forgot there were possible discounts on the table >.< Well, I've gotten plenty of ancillary money's worth as I've gone I suppose, call it a donation to the cause :)

Coach Sommer

Not a problem, Jon. I've got your back. You should receive email notification of the partial refund shortly. ;)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jon Douglas
Coach Sommer said:

Not a problem, Jon. I've got your back. You should receive email notification of the partial refund shortly. ;)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Never doubted it for a second, but would have been a small price to pay :D thanks Coach

Wes Tan

This is awesome guys! Very much appreciated indeed :-) Thank you!

Coach Sommer

The discount is only good for the non-British moderators, isn't it?   ;)

Cory Fair

H3 discount and link has been added. If you sweet talk Coach enough he may allow the mods slightly early access. :)

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Cory I tried to use some moments ago the mod discount but nothing happens. I remember that you released early the link for the purchase, maybe one or two weeks ago. with the previous link the discount worked. Do you have the same problem?

Alessandro Mainente

Yes , in fact it works.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Cory, i used the temporary password and it works, on the other side with my normal account the course does not appear.

 

final note: what the hell is the insanity bonus??????!!!!

Jon Douglas

Just fyi same thing here- discount worked fine, but no receipt received yet :)

Coach Sommer

Obviously the insanity bonus is for those who are pursuing insane handstand skills.  ;)