This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

[Form check] sPL/PE2

Started by BeanLion, December 14, 2013 · 5 Replies · 245 Views

BeanLion

Here's some videos of my forearm plank.

On the first video I don't think my abs are tight enough

So I tried correcting this here

Thanks

Joakim Anderson

Try to tuck your butt so there's no arch in the lower back.

Keegan Y

Second one looks better, but like Joakim said, try to really focus on posterior pelvic tilt. You'll find that PPT is a very important component of GST, so try to really master it now in the earlier progressions.

BeanLion

Here's a couple more videos. I'm now tucking my hips as much as I physically can.

I noticed in the first video my back is still quite rounded.

I tried moving my arms a bit more forward in this video but my back still rounds. Is this acceptable? If not any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks

Adriano Augusto

You've to be more in the middle. In the first picture youre a little bit forward, in the second a bit backward. Your back is better in the second one, but your shoulders are not above up your elbows.

 

2qkrptg.jpg

 

Continue recording yourself a lot ;)

 

Cheers.

BeanLion

Hi, it's been a while. I've been busy working away trying to get my form better. From the picture below I still seem to have a curve in my lower back. No matter how much I try and tuck my hips I can't seem to get it flat.

post-3167-0-26802800-1390508073_thumb.jp

Any help on how to try and fix this?

Thanks