Muscular Boy

Started by Guest, December 14, 2013 · 11 Replies · 9,768 Views

Guest

Hi all,

 

I recently came across this image of a boy, who looks like a gymnast, and was wondering if it is real or photo shopped?

 

strong-gymnast.jpg?resize=500%2C546

 

Thanks in advance.

fazool

I am leaning toward photoshopped. His face looks to be no more than 12 years old. A little freaky if you ask me.

Guest

Hmmm...Yes, on a side note who ever photo shopped (if so) the image is really skilled.  

KingJR

Yeah that's most likely photoshopped. It's well done, but I'm a graphic artist and I can see some things that aren't anatomically correct or shadows done wrong. BUT, I could always be wrong. Because, like I said, it's really well done if it is a fake.

B1214N

Go look up Giuliano Stroe and his little brother and they're not photoshopped.

EGordoAF

Or Little Hercules when he was 7.

KingJR

Yeah but we're not talking about them, we're talking about this particular picture. No one said that this type of physique is impossible at that age, they just asked if this picture was real or not.

Bipocni

Is that one of Coaches athletes?  :P

Guest
Bipocni said:

Is that one of Coaches athletes?  :P

One of coaches athletes, the one that is 14 years old, is so much bigger than me and I'm way older so I wouldn't be surprised.

Bissen

His pecs, in particular, look weird to me...

Guest
Bissen said:

His pecs, in particular, look weird to me...

There's also something about his abs that look different...

Bissen

Aren't his nipples too big?

 

... that sounds like an odd question :huh: