This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation One Newbie

Started by JimMilani, December 13, 2013 · 1 Replies · 98 Views

JimMilani

Just started Foundation One last night.  I think I understand the initial test/progression but want to get some input.  I performed the FL, sPL, HBP PE1 elements to the mastery levels, but with regard to the RC elements, I was only able to RC/PE1 at (5x)5r (greater than the (3x)3r for week 1 but far from 5x15r).  So my question is, if I am using a 4xwk approach, do I continue working at the mastery level until I reach mastery of the RC/PE1 and then progress to the PE2 or do I progress to PE2 for everything except for RC?  Thanks.  Jim 

Joshua Slocum

Progress elements you have mastered, assuming you've also mastered the paired iM element, and didn't take any rest between sets.