Hi, I´m new here. I train with my bodyweight for few month, than i have glenoid labrum surgery (fall on inline speed skates injury). Now I´m 4 month afrer surgery and I´m slowly coming back to working out. I´m doing F1 and started H1 too and i have few issues with some exercises, so i hope somebody can help me.
I started working out 1 year ago, because I was obese and I started to hate it. Now, I´m 25yo, 174cm, 85kg (11% Body fat, down from 100kg and 30%BF). I´m probably endomorph, so I´m pretty heavy, especially on lower part of body. I have 104cm buttocks, 70cm thigh and 46 calves and i wonder, if is somehow possible to lower that mass, because it limit me with deepness of squat and pistol squat. Have you any Idea? or is it just flexibility issue?
I have a big problem to press that lower mass of my body up in exercises like tuck planche before my surgery. Currently i dont have strength for this move, but i start H1 and there is no way how i can lift my butt and legs to headstand. Only way for me is support back of my head with wall, press up and then balancing is quite good for me. But press up end down to HeS is something i can´t do without help.
Can you advise me some helping exercise to strengthen that lacking part of my body?
I tried to strengthening my back (its back issue isn´t it? ) by straddle reverse leg lift and reverse leg lift and I experienced sharp pain just under waist of my pants (probably about sacrum part of spine) so i abandoned this exercises. Concentric phase is ok, but eccentric last 20deg before legs are hanging down is painful. I find same pain in lying leglifts too. Can it by tight hamstring/calf problem? Or anything else?
What exercise should I use to strengthen my press to HeS? Maybe skin the cat pullout with leg not so tight to chest, i mean slightly open hips?
I have a hyperlordosis too, discovered in really young age, but nobody can tell me, what to do with it. After some learning I find out, that I have probably shortened Psaos or Iliacus and maybe some Seal stretch exercise can help me. What do you think?
Thanks for all your advices you can give me to help me to build body that i desired, I really appreciate it ![]()