This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New to Forum and FS and HS- question

Started by all2prodigal, December 11, 2013 · 2 Replies · 60 Views

all2prodigal

Hello All!

 

First off, let me say that I am very excited to start on this journey. I have a quick question. After we have tested, I realize that we are starting at different levels for each element. My question is, if we have already mastered one or two elements in Foundation 1, but not all, do we move on to Foundation 2 for Foundation 1 mastered elements, or wait for all Foundation 1 elements to be mastered before moving on to Foundation2? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

 

 

Aric

Joshua Slocum

Progress each element as soon as you are ready. There's no need to hold back on some while the others catch up. 

Coach Sommer

Yes, it is normal for different elements to be at different levels.  Just make sure that both the element and its iM are mastered prior to moving forward.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer