This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

preview of your workout notes

Started by strme, December 11, 2013 · 1 Replies · 125 Views

strme

hei again,

it will be maybe empty from people here but anyway i want share my notes if somebody don't know how to organize notes for workout..  i know is personal but its maybe nice to see what others have.  of corse if you don't use workout planner from cory.  thanks for that  cory

everything is in my language,but you will understand what is going on there.its simple.

 

post-2183-0-57218400-1386765357_thumb.pn

 

every element have actual and next sets and repetitions..  i like to see where i coming . its just push me more if i see it :)

 

 

since F1 ,notes is my big motivation..  whyyy?  :D

 

 

 

 

Jennifer

I typed up a schedule in excel that has the same format as the Cory's scheduler and put in a binder.    For my kids I write notes all along the sides about where they are in each element because as we are now 6 weeks into the program, the 3 of us are at all different levels on the elements.    This will make it easier for me to keep track of what is deload volume for all 3 of us.

 

And can I just mention one tiny little tidbit?    Our deload week coincides with Christmas week.   I'm just pleased as punch about it.  lol