ring strength elements

Started by Edward Smith, February 26, 2008 · 1 Replies · 4,719 Views

Edward Smith

i was wondering what the hardest ring strength element is, is it a bit debateable or is it pretty much agreed upon? the highest strength skill i've heard of is probably the victorian.

also i've heard of a strength move called C.T.I (close to impossible) which is like an iron cross but with your arms forward is this ever been performed in gymnastics, the only person i've ever heard of doing it is Jasper Benincasa.

kbryk

CTI is not really a ring move, and the only person I've heard or seen a picture of doing this skill was Jasper Benincasa; and it says that he held it for 3 seconds, I wish there was a video.

For some more crazy stuff see John Gills website http://www128.pair.com/r3d4k7/Chinups.html

I would have to agree the Victorian is probably one of the hardest skills that is in competitive gymnastics.