German Giants

Started by Cole Dano, December 10, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,186 Views

Cole Dano

Pretty nifty H Bar routine from Andrey Likhovitskiy, check out the German giant swings!

 

Jennifer
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

 

Christian

He's not german and not big enough to be called a giant, but I agree he sure can swing.

Rob Kowalski
Christian said:

He's not german and not big enough to be called a giant, but I agree he sure can swing.

 

I think he meant he was doing giants in a german hang.

Daniel Burnham

I've heard these are aweful on the shoulders. Even the guys competing them complain about doing it.

KingJR
Rob Kowalski said:

I think he meant he was doing giants in a german hang.

:facepalm:

Bipocni
Daniel Burnham said:

I've heard these are aweful on the shoulders. Even the guys competing them complain about doing it.

I thought german hangs were hard enough....