Robb wolf / Allan Savory conference .

Started by Nautique163, December 8, 2013 · 2 Replies · 6,183 Views

Nautique163

I just got done attaining the conference in Chico . Thank you coach for posting that link on the Facebook page.

I went there there see Robb wolf and maybe learn some things about the Paleo diet I never even heard of Alan savory .

I have to say I left with so much more it's hard to even put into words. Alan savory just might be the most influential man I ever meet. The man is amazing he really cares about the planet .

I just want to do my part by letting people know his name and what he stands for .

Here are some links about him and Robb. If nothing else watch the short YouTube clip.

http://www.savoryinstitute.com/chico

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Savory

http://robbwolf.com

Micawberian

Thanks for this information. I also found a ted talk by Savory if anyone is further interested:



Edit: just finished the TedTalk...don't read the Youtube comments :facepalm: Thanks, again, Nautique! Very interesting stuff here
Daniel Shields

Alan Savory is an incredible man, but he is just the tip of the iceberg. If you're interested in this kind of thing, look in to Permaculture.