Sometimes when I'm in the move (Not that often) and in a post-workout state (5 days a week), I grab a chocolate milk at the supermarket if I feel hungry, because although it is not the healthiest drink, at least you know what you get: Milk, sugar and cocoa, and let's face it, you could drink worse stuff after a workout.
So today I just picked up a bottle of Tom's Classic chocolate milk, and when halfway through it, it occured to me to read the label. Turns out it is made with fructose syrup, which we all know will f*ck with your metabolism, and with Carrageenan, which is a suspected carcinogen.
Damn you, Tom's, stop f*cking with a traditional product, and show some responsibility. As you may be able to tell, these things really piss me off. Complicating a recipe like that is totally unnecessary, and is only conceived to make more cash. The irony is complete with the authenticity-adding label 'Classic', which is totally misleading. The classic recipe is with milk, sugar and cocoa, end of story.
/rant end