This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1 Form check

Started by Joakim Anderson, December 4, 2013 · 5 Replies · 128 Views

Joakim Anderson

 

Hello folks,

 

Here's my shot at mastering the first manna progression. One or two of the reps are a little sloppy, I know, this was the 7th set so I was getting tired. Tried to film it  right after 5x15 but set 6 was not perfect so I rested a few minutes and filmed this one. Anything to fix or am I good to go on to straddle ups? Thankful for any comments!

 

Joakim

Murray Truelove

I have about the same amount of compression as you so it will great to see other people chime in on whether or not it's enough for mastery. Form looks solid and tempo is great. Good job!

Jure Rakuljic

If you ask me i would ask you too not have that big of a blanket under you this make it mutch more easy. In the ogriginal work out video the guy sits on a soft thin floor mat.

Jennifer

I don't hear any grunting.   ;)       They look good to me (but I'm a noob so don't take my word for it).     Isn't the blanket like that uncomfortable?

Joakim Anderson

Thanks for the replies!

 

The blanket/cover is just a lack of anything better at the moment. Looks thick but I go right through it. Fortunately I'm moving home from North Africa in a few days and will have access to nice things again. :) I'm gonna do mastery on a more legit surface when I get home but I don't think it'll be a problem.

 

Anyone else have any suggestions for improvement?

Guest

Looks good. We can't see but make sure to flatten your back after each rep.