This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Deload week, cant master week before N Help

Started by Jure Rakuljic, December 2, 2013 · 5 Replies · 168 Views

Jure Rakuljic

Im woundering how i shud continue. Im at week 6 but i dont have good form and im still struggling with the exercies  for this week so i  decided too do week 6 all over again.  As we know week 8 is a deload week.

 

My question is really how i shud continue.

 

Case 1

Shud i just continue until i make it too week 8. Even if it takes me several more weeks too get there?

 

Case 2

Shud i continue as usual and take the deload week after the two 6weeks in thise case. But then  i would miss the 7week requrimetns and the deload week would be harder then necessary.

 

 

                  Case 1                                       Case 2

week        but for me now it would be      or shud i just do it like this

6                     6                                                    6

7                     6                                                    6

8                     7                                                 deload

                       8

 

Bipocni

I do my deloads every 4 weeks.  Sometimes I'm still at week 6 on the exercise, but deload is still easier.  I just see it as more volume for my trouble exercises.

Jure Rakuljic
Bipocni said:

I do my deloads every 4 weeks.  Sometimes I'm still at week 6 on the exercise, but deload is still easier.  I just see it as more volume for my trouble exercises.

Im too thiking like that but is that how it shud be done? I mean i dont mind if i would  do week 6 (for 2 weeks) and just continue with  week 7 and 8. Is there any right way too go here? I mean i maybe would struggle with week 7 also, so then it would look like this for me:

 

week 6,6,7,7,8 seemes maybe little too many weeks before the deload week right?

Vincearoo

Deload every fourth week as prescribed. If you're stuck on the 6th week, then do half volume of that week as your deload. That is, of of course, in my humble opinion.

Bipocni

This ^^^^^^

 

Chances are you're going to be stuck on some weeks for a long time.

Jure Rakuljic
Vincearoo said:

Deload every fourth week as prescribed. If you're stuck on the 6th week, then do half volume of that week as your deload. That is, of of course, in my humble opinion.

 

Bipocni said:

This ^^^^^^

 

Chances are you're going to be stuck on some weeks for a long time.

Yeah thx guys for the clarity will do that.  :)