When I perform Psuedo Planche Pushups with my hands parallel with my body, I sometimes get a pinching pain in my palm at approximately the intersection of a line from the top of the base of the thumb and the ring finger.
I originally noticed this about 6 months ago, it gets better then it'll flair up. It seems to be worse when I attempt to completely flatten my palm to the floor as opposed to a slight cupping shape.
It doesn't hurt that much( maybe 2 out of 10) but it makes me nervous because it's probably not muscular.
I try to perform the Wrist Routine everyday, not really pushing it, but trying to get some blood flow.
I want to begin working on my handstand more frequently, but I also want this to heal.
I also noticed that in the Foundation, the video has the hands at about 45 degrees. I'll start doing that.
Do you think using the paralletes would reduce the strain on my palm?
I've also heard mention of attempting to squeeze/grip the floor with the fingers.
I think Josh said something about that being important to protect the hands.
Anything else I can do to facilitate recovery?