For a while I've been trying to figure out a very sturdy yet space saving solution for a dip station.
A fixed set up would take up too much room, and also when pricing it out, I found it to be prohibitavly expensive.
Below is a wall attached unit that is extremely sturdy. Mine is adapted to my YogaWall, but one could also mount it directly to a wall and add hooks for the straps.
The other nice thing about this for me is I can completely disassemble it in about 2 minutes and it fits neatly into a corner of the closet. Having very limited space, this is of extreme importance to me.
It works for everything from dips to pullovers, very happy with the system. The key being it is very flexible and day to adjust both height and width, plus there is no chance it can fall or break.
Next step is to remake the bars from laminated maple.
Also attached is the pull up bar I had custom made and powder coated. Completely bulletproof, and sized perfectly for my needs.
Where there's a will there's a way, equipment is no excuse. ![]()