This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 090309

Started by Coach Sommer, March 9, 2009 · 3 Replies · 1,291 Views

Coach Sommer

WOD%20-%20090309.jpg

Complete four rounds:

10

30 seconds under-grip HLL

40' Senders

Finish with 2x60 seconds seated toe point stretch.

notes:

1) You may rest up to 30 sec between individual exercises.

2) Rest 2-3 minutes between rounds.

3) Perform the under-grip HLL as rapidly as possible during the 30-second block of time. A reasonable number to shoot for is 20 reps.

Nobodystopsdblob

Complete four rounds:

10 Hopping HeSPUs 10 hand stand pushups

30 seconds under-grip HLL 10 overgrip HLL 1/2 range of motion... up to l sit and down.

40' Senders 20 jumps up on a 24 inch box

Finish with 2x60 seconds seated toe point stretch

"Jackie"

1000 meter row 3 minutes 59sec

45 pound Thruster, 50 reps

30 pull-ups

14 minutes 32 seconds. crazy high

Blairbob

After doing my rounds of basics on FX ( kick to HS; negative press down; donkey kick to HS; jump press from tuck-sit ) PH ( stride swings, swing to leg cut,stride swing, cut back ), PB (walks, hops, swings to HS ) and SR ( just swings ) and MU work. I tried to do the hopping HSPU on floor to no avail. More of just a lower down to HeS. I thought about doing kipping HeS>HSPU but settled with HeS>HSPU with feet piked on a height. Possibly the stuff before decreased my ability to try the hopping HSPU but oh well.

Should I have tried hopping HS on floor ( HS hops/blocking off the floor )?

Undergrip HLL were 14-12-10-10

I set up senders with a floor bar, panel mat stack, small trapezoid, short box, panel mat stack, 32" triangle thingy, 32" box. I could get over the first one but only on top of the 2nd one.

Rounds were fairly short, which was kind of nice. Did some stretching, the toe point stretch and some beam straddle L work. This was fried because of the HLL I think.

Jason Stein

4x:

10 Hopping HeSPUs [segmented as needed!]

20 under-grip HLLs

40-foot Sender course

2x60sec. seated toe-point stretch.

Also began back-squat/deadlift Modified PttP. I held the back-squat in the bottom position for 5 breaths. We'll see where it goes.

I'll try to figure out where to post the rep and weight scheme if anyone's interested.