How to improve the Back Lever, Planche and Front Lever?

Started by alempoli, December 1, 2013 · 1 Replies · 2,642 Views

alempoli

Hi guys... I would like to Improve and learn the best Back Lever, Planche and Front Lever; I do isometric exercise for a total of 60" useful, but I would like to add some dynamic exercise to INCREASE my preparation.

Therefore, TO UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER, i NEED TO KNOW A FEW EXERCISES TO BE ABLE TO WORK TOGETHER ISOMETRIC... an example is the Adv Tuck Front Lever Pull-ups.

MY CURRENT LEVEL is: 6" ADV TUK PLANCHE - 5" HALF LAY FRONT LEVER - 15" FULL BACK LEVER

THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!

DiTi

you need to combine isometric and dynamic exercises together so you can get the best results for example front lever and front lecer pull pull outs ore ice cream makers and back lever and back lever pull outs