Xtreme Rings straps slipping?

Started by JamesP, November 30, 2013 · 3 Replies · 5,903 Views

JamesP

This may or may not be a silly question but it has recently been a slight nuisance and i can't quite figure out why.

 

I've had the XR for a while and i used to use them on a doorway pull up bar with no issue of the straps slipping through the cam buckle. Recently getting back into using them I now mount them on a regular pull up bar at the gym here on base but for some reason the straps slip through the buckle when i apply a bit of weight/pressure on them. Is it the way i'm feeding the strap through the buckle or is this normal? I can't quite figure it out.

Daniel Burnham

Not normal. Sounds like strap failure.

Vincearoo

Take a picture of how you're feeding the straps through the buckle. Hopefully it's that simple.

Joshua Slocum

Most likely you're feeding them through backwards. Try the other way.