Well, I kicked things up a notch in my planche training and have incorporated assisted straddle planche leans into my routine.
Two days ago after finishing a tuck planche hold, my left forearm gave me a minor pain but I will still able to finish my full workout (without the pain coming back again).
The next day, I felt fine until I rested my forearm a certain way and felt a somewhat sharp pain. It's not killing me or anything but I can't tell if it's the bone, muscle, tendon, etc.... the pain is about midway down the forearm in one spot - when I press on the bone, it hurts, when I press off the bone, it hurts as well.
I just really hope this isn't something too major - it doesn't hurt when I put pressure on it but I'm letting it rest so I didn't want to test it out too much. I grip trained this morning (I forgot about the pain as it doesn't constantly ache - it's only when I touch the spot, bump it, etc..) and I was fine afterwards.
Any thoughts on what this minor injury is? I can't even imagine not being able to train for planche for anymore - don't even want to think about that.