I usually drink 0.5l in one take.
But "some studies" in my school say that the best is 200ml ( 1 glass ) in 1 take because if drank more then the rest of the water is going to waste.
Started by MrPuppeh, November 30, 2013 · 6 Replies · 2,633 Views
I usually drink 0.5l in one take.
But "some studies" in my school say that the best is 200ml ( 1 glass ) in 1 take because if drank more then the rest of the water is going to waste.
I can drink a couple liters in one go if I'm really thirsty, although I might have to stop to take a breath once or twice.
i like to drink water
i drink 5l per day
i can drink 1l i one go
per drink more than 1 lt....
I usually get around 4 lt a day...
It depends on our thirst and our own need that how much water we can drink and want to drink. I personally drink 3 glasses in one take.
And depends on if you have eaten or are eating at the moment.
In empty stomach the max absorption rate is amount 1L per hour. Adding sodium improves absorption, and carbs and protein also help absorption (when takeng for example pre workout on an empty stomach).
Here's an interesting fact about fascia: when it dries out, you lose a lot of your ROM. So drinking a lot of water can help keep you flexible.