Missing a Day

Started by kombatmaster7, March 8, 2009 · 2 Replies · 2,126 Views

kombatmaster7

Hey yall,

I'm 4 weeks into my first SSC and I'm getting some results!! (i.e exercises being easier).

Yesterday was the first training day that I missed due to the fact that I had too much to do that day.

I train mon, tue, thur, and friday.

I wanted to know if this occurs again, should I do it the routine immediantly the next day (even tho the next day is a rest day) or should I wait for the next raining day?

Is it bad to miss one day in one's SSC?

thanks,

-kombat

Blairbob

I've missed a few in the last month and made them up by doing 2 GB WOD's in 1 workout. These have been done when the GB WOD have been something like lower body or just HS work, and the ones I missed where ring strength routines or vice versa. In fact, I did this last night and I was a bit sore today but fine in general.

I missed last Friday's and Monday's because I got lazy when I got home.

If you miss one of the workout days of the SSC, I don't think it's that much to be worried about. I'm just trying to give the GB WOD it's fair shot.

kombatmaster7

K thanks Blairbob.