Movement Series Release

Started by dynamo, November 29, 2013 · 329 Replies · 89,460 Views

swhitley

Without trying to sound like an ass or saying how to run a business better (I'm no business man), but if gymnastic bodies is struggling to meet release deadlines and is facing explosive growth, could maybe hire more staff to help ensure smooth running and avoiding last minute things like this? Seems from Cory's post that they have just too much work on their hands for two(?) people

ausswe

Will there be any info as to a new possible release date or what has replaced its position in the order f release?

Coach Sommer

Circumstances change.  Deal with it and move on.

 

When they are ready to release, I will make an announcement.  

 

If you just can't wait, then attend a seminar.  

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Crackalackahacka
Coach Sommer said:

Circumstances change.  Deal with it and move on.

 

When they are ready to release, I will make an announcement.  

 

If you just can't wait, then attend a seminar.  

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Lulz. Maybe hire a PR rep while you're at it.

Coach Sommer

Nonsense.

I am a former long time national team coach, I treat all of you as athletes and I will always be honest and direct. To do otherwise wastes both our time. If someone needs their hand held and can't handle straight answers, they are in the wrong forum.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer